In response to the administration's rollback on DACA, please find some helpful resources below.
American Federation of Teachers
Boston Teachers Union
- Unafraid Educations: Welcoming, Cherishing, and Protecting Undocumented & Immigrant Students & Families
- Donate to the MIRA Scholarship Fund for undocumented students. Donate here.
National Education Association
- Press statement from NEA President Lily Eskelsen García on September 5th
- Take Action page: www.NEAEdJustice.org/daca
- Resources for educators and students including public guidance from NEA OGC
- Congressional Action: https://actionnetwork.org/forms/supportdreamact
National Immigration Justice Center
National Immigration Law Center
National Korean American Service & Education Consortium
United Teachers Los Angeles
UTLA, through our UNITED TEACHER Education Fund, whose mission is to directly aid individuals through scholarships and other similar efforts, is donating $60,000 to community groups that are on the ground and helping people process DACA renewals right now, including the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights (CHIRLA) and Asian Americans Advancing Justice—LA.